Monday, February 29, 2016

Indie Love: Vapid Lacquer Sweaters 'N Denim

So...hi! It's been a long time, eh? Well, I'm still around, and I'd really like to be here more, so let's just do this!

Today I have an indie polish to share with you. A glorious, beautiful, completely gorgeous polish. Today I have Sweaters 'N Denim from Vapid Lacquer.

So you're probably wondering what makes this polish so sexy? Well I'll tell you! First of all, it's a thermal. A thermal that actually changes colors. A thermal that actually changes colors on me! This is unheard of. Second, it has the most incredible peach shimmer. It simply glows on the nails. And lastly, it's just plain stunning. By all means, take a look below...



Here she is in her cold state. Do you see that peach shimmer?! Ahhh, I die.

vapid lacquer sweaters 'n denim

And here is this pretty little lady in her warm state. A gorgeous shimmery peach. So, dare I say, juicy?

Anyway, enough of my drooling.... go buy some Vapid's!! Their website is here, and their Facebook page is here

I'll be back shortly with some more indie love. Okay, a lot of indie love!


No comments:

Post a Comment