Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Pin A Day....

I decided to start featuring a pinned picture from one of my Pinterest boards each day, since I have so, SO many. It might be a nail look or tutorial, or it might be something crafty or beauty-related. Hell, it might even be a recipe, because we all know Pinterest makes us feel like professional chefs! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this feature.

Here is today's pin, just in time for Valentine's Day:




This is super cute, and really simple to create. I bet you have all the supplies on-hand. It would be really cute to change up the colors, too, or to add a solid sparkly silver heart to one of your nails. The possibilities are endless. One tip I have is to make sure your base color is completely dry before adding the tape. If not, the tape will pull it up and you'll have to start all over. I recommend using a fast dry top coat. My favorite one of all-time is HK Girl by Glisten & Glow. It's seriously the best top coat I have ever used. Seche Vite and Out The Door are also really nice.

What are your favorite Valentine's designs? Let me know and maybe I'll try one out! :)




**If you know the original creator of this tutorial, please let me know. I'm all about giving credit where it's due. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment