Saturday, January 25, 2014

L'Oreal Gold Dust Collection - Sexy In Sequins

Today I have the very first swatches of my own for my blog! Recently, L'Oreal came out with a new line of textured nail polishes, the Gold Dust Collection. I grabbed a few bottles, and first up is this purple beauty, Sexy In Sequins. It's chalked full of silver and purple hexi glitters, as well as a ton of gold micro-shimmer (hence the gold dust collection?). I even see some pink shimmer!


L'Oreal Sexy In Sequins

Indoor Lighting

L'Oreal Sexy In Sequins

Sunlight

L'Oreal Sexy In Sequins

Indoor/In Front Of Window

It's really hard to capture to full purpley goodness, but the application was lovely. It's a thicker formula, but it was totally opaque in one coat. I did add two coats, because, well, I'm OCD like that. The texture is really nice, too. It's not too chunky, like some textured polishes tend to be. I can't wait to try the other shades in this collection.

I found mine at Target for $5.99 each, but I've seen them at Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS.



No comments:

Post a Comment