Monday, January 20, 2014

Instagram....And My Broken Heart!

Did y'all know I have an Instargram account? I post tons of nail art on there. My IG name is @naild_it_nails. There's also a link over there ---->. As for my broken heart - my beloved 49ers fell the the wretched Seahawks yesterday. :( !! Anyway, I wanted to share a spirited 49ers mani I did a few weeks ago:



I loved these nails. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red and Milani Holographic in 3D, then I used some nail foils I bought at DollarNailArt.com, as well as some red studs purchased from CMnails Suppliess on Facebook. I topped that all off with the best. top. coat. EVAR., HK Girl by Glisten and Glow.

I'll be thinking of some new and fun Niner nails for next season. Until then, I'm going to go drown my football sorrows in a giant cup of Dr. Pepper!


No comments:

Post a Comment